Yoga’s health benefits are undisputed. Improved physical strength, flexibility, circulation, massaging of the intestines, breathing, oxygenation all do wonders to our health – both to keep us healthy, to restore health when we are unwell, or indeed to keep us young as we naturally age. Ultimately any type of yoga is beneficial to our body. In this short article we will be exploring a few erection yoga concepts, ideas and poses.
How Yoga Can Improve Your Erection
This article is not just aimed at men with potency issues (like I used to have them), but indeed men from all age groups.
The reasons that Yoga will benefit your erectile functions are that
- Yoga will stimulate blood flow around your pelvic area. This will benefit your erectile function as well as your testicles, which in turn will help them produce testosterone (T). T is extremely important or male health and youthfulness. Read my article here.
- Yoga will make your hips more flexible and stronger, giving you a boost in the bedroom.
Whether or not you believe in energy flows around your body, this is the theory in brief. Yoga will activate your second chakra (Sakral Chakra), which is located at the third and fourth vertebrae and just above the pubic bone. It governs sex and reproduction, emotions and creativity by helping us seek pleasure and enjoyment.
A person whose second chakra is in balance is creative, imaginative, adaptable and has a healthy sex life. If your second chakra is out of balance, you are likely experiencing self-criticism, guilt and have a compromised sex life.
- The Pigeon pose – click here to learn more.
- Dancers Pose – click here to learn more.
- Twisting Triangle – click here to learn more.
- Sacral Chakra Sun Salutation – This is a very famous and powerful sequence of poses, which are all relatively easy to perform. The fluidity of sun salutations is particularly effective in stimulating the second chakra – click here to learn more.
Yoga simply means “the union of the body with the universe” and therefore goes much further than the physical asanas (poses). Another important part of yoga are breathing exercises, which cleanse the body and mind promoting balance and relaxation. There are a number of breathing techniques collectively referred to as Paranayama. In yoga, Pranayama means the regulation of the breath (and therefore “life energy”) through certain techniques and exercises.
Keep in mind that yoga is a life long learning process. Start slowly – perhaps learning just one or two simple stretches like the child’s pose, then the more advanced pigeon pose and then move on to learning sun salutations. Personally, I love those and try to do them every day, because they make me feel great – naturally, just through stretching and letting energy flow.
Yoga, which stimulates the second chakra helps us experience our lives more through feelings and sensations. It helps us improve our awareness of feelings, emotions, pleasure, sensuality, intimacy and connection.
As with any type of exercise, before you begin to practice yoga, check with your GP/physician/doctor. Some poses can be challenging for the body and ultimately it is best to practice with a qualified yoga teacher.
I am positive that practicing yoga will benefit not just your erection, but your health as a whole. I would love to hear back in your comments how you are getting on.
I have been doing both and it has been working a treat for me – its gotten to the point where my girlfriend is struggling to keep up. No joke, I just want sex all the time. A very naughty part of me has to admit too, that “the view” in the yoga studio helps too! 😉